I. Data automatically collected by website while using our web page.
1. Website is not automatically collecting any data, apart from data included in cookie files.
Cookie files are small text files sent automatically through the website, stored on your computer, and containing information regarding using of website. Cookie files are used by the website in order to service the website.
In any case, you can block the installation of cookie files, or delete permanent cookie files by using appropriate options of your internet browser. In case of any problems, we suggest to use your browser's help file, or contact the manufacturer of your browser.
2. Apart from cookie files, the website might also gather data normally collected by the Internet system administrators under so-called logs or log files. The information contained in web-logs may include among other things your IP address , the type of platform and the browser, Internet Service Provider and the address of the website, which you used to enter our homepage. This data will be archived and used for statistical analysis purposes, and evaluation of the users’ global movement on our website. This data will not be associated with the personal information you provided us with.
II. Data collected by the website while sending the contact form
The website will be collecting from you the following personal data, while sending the contact form:
surname and name
Providing us with this information is voluntary and requires your acceptance. We emphasize that you do not need to enter any personal data.
III. Company’s marketing
The company may use your personal data in order to be able to send you information about future products, services and offers. You will only receive such information by email if you give us the permission to do so. If you do not want to receive such emails, please contact us at email@example.com.
IV. Making the information public
With your consent the company may share previously gathered data about you with the following:
1. The company delivering our products, as it is necessary to be able to process your order.
2. The public authorities, if it is required by any applicable provisions of the law.
V. Technical measures and your responsibilities
1. The company puts a lot of effort into securing your data and protecting it against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary servers’ security, connections and website in order to protect your data.
VI. How can you exercise your legal rights?
1. You have the right to request the information about you stored in our system. You can also request to change, block or delete your data from our system. Moreover, you have the right to correct any mistakes, or update any information.
2. If you do not want to process your personal data for marketing purposes please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Other websites
While using our website there may appear periodically hyperlinks to other Internet websites.
These websites work independently and are not supervised by our company. These websites may have their own privacy policies, which we recommend that you read. The company is not responsible for handling your data under these websites.
VIII. Questions and Concerns